Today is infomagical challenge #3.
This challenge hits hard on me. I am the type of person wants to know about all the things that is around me. I want to have the information as much as the person next to me. I want to know abut the topics when I am in a conversation with a group.
However, today's challenge is to avoid the "trending topics". I am going to challenge myself doing this.
- I will read information that will help me to reach my goal.
- When I am reading about something, I know the reason behind it.
- When someone asks me about a topic I do not know, I will just smile and say no, I don't know.
- I will not write email/instant messages in haste.
- I will write about the topics that I read. (I like this line from the podcast: Reading without writing is idle.)
To recap what I have done so far:
#1: No multi-tasking. (multi-switching).
#2: My phone is my tool.
#3. Read with a purpose.